Your Lifting Devices perform important work for your company. Let Crane Tech compliment your safety record by performing our Annual Safety Inspection on your equipment.
We keep your workers and customers safe by making sure that all parts of the lifting device are inspected. By using Crane Tech, your company is doing all it can do to keep your customers, employees and the public safe.
Our Inspection Checklists, Operational Checks, Engineering Reports and Annual Inspection Decals assure Ministry of Labour Inspectors that you are doing your part to keep workers safe.
Our Inspectors will give you piece of mind that when something is missed by your operator, our Annual Safety Inspection will catch it.
And for piece of mind, we are fully insured.
When the MOL shows up, you can prove that you are Certified by the best. Choose Crane Tech Services for all of your Inspection requirements.
Benefits of our Annual Inspections:
- Inspections are Easily Identified
- Keep your Workers, Customers and Public Safe
- Managers Prove Due Diligence
- $$ Save Money $$
- MOL recognizes that you comply
Types of Equipment We Inspect:
- All of your Plant Lifting Devices
- Construction Fleet Lifting Devices
- Municipal Lifting Equipment
- Schools – Car Hoists and Lifting Equipment
- Bridge Cranes, Jib Cranes, Monorails
- Knuckle Booms, Drywall Booms, Truck Cranes
- Scissor Lifts, Aerials
- Forklifts, Hitch Hikers
- Heavy Forklifts, Container Handlers
- Car Hoists
- Racking and Shelving
- Much more….
Areas we Service:
- Central Ontario
- Simcoe County
- Parry Sound
- Base Borden
- York Region
- Western Ontario
- Owen Sound
- Grey Bruce County